- Our under 14-football team represented Maharashtra at the Subroto Cup Nationals held at Delhi in Oct. 2006.
- Our under 12-football team won the PSAA Surendra Anand memorial cup.
- Under 12 and under 14 hockey teams were runners up at the PSAA hockey tournament 2006.
- Our under 14-badminton team was the winner at the divisional level and our under 16 badminton team was the runners up at the district level. Gandhar Marathe was selected for under 16 Junior National Tournament.
- Our under 18 Lawn tennis team was the runners up at the PSSA by tournament.
- Our under 10 boys won the basketball tournament organized by VOBA.
- Our under 19 boys won the PSAA basketball tournament 2007 and are representing Pune District.
- Yash Ponde represented Maharashtra in the sub junior national basketball tournament held at Punjab in April 2007.
- Our school stood third in the PSAA athletics in the year 2006.
- Vinayak Shrivastav achieved second place in the under 18 PSSAA lawn tennis tournament. He was also selected for under 19 divisional level.
- Sumikshit Kshirsagar and Dhiraj Savant were selected for state level shooting.
- Our swimming team secured the second place in the 4 x 100 metresmedley relay and third place in 4 x 100 metres free style relay in the inter school swimming championship organized by Vikhe Patil Memorial school.
- We hosted the PSAA football finals 2007 and were happy to see our under 12 boys winning the finals and under 14 boys coming runners up.
School came 5th with total 14 Medals.
Rohan Shinde, Luktuke Yadnyesh, Chetan Phadke, Vivek Shivale, Pushkar Patil, Binayhiya Tanmay & Siddharth Pawar.
Chetan Phadke – 50 mts. Back stroke – 1st place
Chetan Phadke – 100 mts. Back stroke – 1st place
Chetan Phadke – 200 mts. Back stroke – 2nd place
4 x 100 – free style relay – 3rd place
4 x 100 – medley style relay – 3rd place
1st place – 50 mts. back stroke
1st place – 100 mts. back stroke
1st place – 200 mts. back stroke
Chetan Phadke – Std. 10th Under 17
50 mts. back stroke – 2nd place – Silver Medal
4 x 100 mts. Medley relay – 3rd place – Bronze Medal
Ashutosh Choudhary, Std. VII, Div. A
Event : Sunkrock to Gateway of India,
Long distance Sea swimming competition.
Distance : 5 km, Time : 58 min. 22 Sec., Date : 9 March 2008.
Under – 19 Basketball Team: Winners – 2007 ZP Tournament, Qualified for Zonal (Inter-District), Level of Ahmednagar
Meghraj Nargund of Std. VI B Participated in the P.S.A.A. Football 2007 – 08 and the team won the tournament. Meghraj Nargund was awarded the best player.
The Loyola Tennis team created history at the 2007 PSAA championships by becoming the first school to reach the finals of the team event in all four age groups. The Under 12 and Under 14 teams finished runners up, while the Under 16 and Under 18 teams both prevailed over the Bishops High School in their respective final encounter.
Not only did the Loyolites show their prowess in the team event, but their players also made their mark in the individual event. Aahan Tagare (under-12), Yash Mokashi (under 16) and Vinayak Shrivastav (under 18), managed to bag the second place in their respective events.
The team had been practicing for almost 5 or 6 months leading up to the tournament, and this helped established a good rapport between the players, the result of which clearly shows in the statistics mentioned above. Our rising tennis stars truly did justice to the adage “practice makes one perfect”. “Things can only get better from here, and with the same amount of dedication and determination hopefully we will have an even better performance next year.
- Under 18 – Vinayak Shrivastav (Captain), Ajinkya Kavathekar, Gaurav Mehta, Tanay Gupta, Rishi Iyengar.
- Under 16 – Yash Mokashi (Captain), Rahul Kamthe, Ajinkya Patil, Rishabh Ghotge, Vivek Shrivastav.
- Under 14 – Kanak Kulkarni (Captain), Pranav Siddheshwar, Abhishek Darekar, Malhar Badhbadhe.
- Under 12 – Aahan Tagare (Captain), Yash Bhatia, Mihar Joshi, Rajath Pashrath, Aditya Debuskar.2
- Ahaan Tagare VI-A, L. Tennis Inter School, 2nd Plate All India, Ranking (124).
- Master Pranav Siddheshwar is a member of the Loyola High School Under 14 Pune Schools Athletic Association’s Inter School Lawn Tennis Tournament that won the runner-up trophy.
Yash Mokashi Std. XIII B
- Won Nav Sahayadri Champion Sports Tournament. Won a scholarship of Rs. 5000/- for this tournament.
- Won Royal Connaught Boat Club tennis tournament.
- Won the Rohini Lokhande Tennis Championship was awarded Rs. 2000/-
- Won the Solaris Prize Money Tournament was awarded Rs. 3500/-
- Won the Champion Sports Tournament.
- Lead the Loyola High School Tennis team to victory in the inter school tennis tournament. Won the individual trophy representing Loyola in this tournament.
- Was selected to represent Pune District twice to play against other cities all over India that were held at Mumbai in May 2007 and December 2007.
Master Summet Salvekar is a member of the Loyola High School Under 14 Football team, which bagged the runners-up trophy of Pune Schools’ Athletic Association Inter School Tournament. He was adjudged as “The Best Goalkeeper of the Tournament” and was awarded a special trophy and a certificate.
Master Pranav is a member of the Loyola High School Under-14 Foot Ball Team, which bagged the runners-up trophy of Pune Schools Athletics Association’s Inter School Tournament. He was adjudged as “Man of the Series’ of this football tournament and was awarded a special trophy and a certificate.
- Tanay Gupta: Shot Put – 418, Bronze Medal, Position – 3rd, Distance – 11.79 m
- Kuldeep Singh Nauhuar: 5000m, Position – 2nd, Silver Medal, Time 19.22 Minutes