All admissions are based on the policies of the Management. The decision of the Admission Committee is final and binding. Since the seats are limited, all are requested to apply to other schools too. Kindly refrain from bringing recommendations or constantly requesting admission for those already refused. Parents of school students must be available whenever the School needs them.
Documents and Procedures
- Incomplete form will be rejected.
- No phone calls regarding admission should be made to the office.
- Please show Original Birth Certificate at the time of Submission of the form.
- Please attach a proof (copy of School leaving certificate/ S.S.C./H.S.C.mark sheet) if Father is ex-student
- Please pay admission fee of Rs 600/- by DD in favour of “Loyola Primary School”.
- Please attach a xerox copy of your most recent MSEB or BSNL bill for proof of address.
- Include a copy of your Income Certificate (as per RTE specifications, duly recognised)
Only those whose parents live within a radius of 5 kms of the school should apply for admission. For proof of residence, only MSEB/BSNL bills with the parents’ name and address will be accepted.
As proof of the date of birth an extract from the Municipal Corporation or Village record or a Baptismal Certificate will be accepted. The original certificate should be submitted for verification along with the Xerox at the time when the form is submitted to the school.
The original Caste Certificate should be shown to the School Office and a certified Xerox of the same should be submitted at the time of admission.
Two recent passport size photographs of the applicant are needed and one each should be fixed on each copy of the Admit Card.
Parents are expected to accompany their son for the verification
Besides a Baptismal Certificate, Catholics/Protestants must get a letter from their Pastor regarding their church membership.
Preference is given to sons of ex-students and to those who have siblings in the school provided they give proof of the same and the parents have been a positive influence on the school.
If the FEES are NOT PAID in time, or if any procedures are felt incomplete, you will FORFEIT YOUR ADMISSION.
Books for Std. I students will be sold at the School premises. School uniforms will also be available then.