Loyola is proud of its sprawling campus, and offers infrastructure that is acknowledged as one of Pune’s best.
Set in the verdant surroundings of the Pashan hills and far from the hustle and bustle, the large grounds house the School & Junior College, the Fathers House, a large auditorium and adjacent library, and accommodation for teachers and staff.
A strong emphasis is placed on Co-curricular activities and to this end there are extensive amenities on offer, which include –
- An Olympic sized (400 m) running track set on the main ground fronting the school
- 3 swimming pools – a paddling pool for young boys, a pool for lane swimming and a separate diving pool
- Facilities for training in cross-country running
- A football ground
- Basketball courts for seniors and juniors
- A well equipped library
- Modern and technically up-to-date laboratories for experiments in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- A music room
- An Arts and Crafts facility with coaching available for students wishing to take the Elementary and Intermediate Art Examinations.
- An airy canteen set in a garden
- E – Learning