The purpose of the school is not only to impart instruction but also to educate the whole boy: to train his intellectual, moral, emotional, physical and aesthetic faculties.
The Objectives of the School are:
- To help students become mature, spiritually oriented, men of character, free from egoism and self seeking behaviour and from all attempts to exploit their fellowmen
- To encourage them to strive continually after excellence in every field without neglecting the welfare and needs of their fellowmen.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
- To become agents of needed social change in the country.